Zen Center of Portland meets nine times per week.
- Wednesday 7:15 pm – 8:40 pm: evening practice consists of two 35 minute meditation periods divided by 10 minutes of walking meditation. Wednesday sitting is followed by an optional group practice discussion. (Currently the focus is on a group selected book, and group discussion with the Teacher or a senior practitioner)
- Saturday 8am – 9:45 am: Saturday morning consists of one period of meditation, 10 minutes of walking meditation, followed by a talk and group practice discussion.
- Monday – Friday 6 am – 7 am: Weekday morning meditation consists of two 30 minute meditation periods without walking in between.
- Sunday 9am-10am and 12 noon – 1 pm: Each hour-long meditation on Sunday consists of two 30 minute meditation periods without walking in between.
- Sunday 7:00pm – 8:15pm: Weekly Young Adult Practice
- On the 1st and 3rd Sundays at 11 am is a Kids Hour.
- On the 4th Sunday at 10:15 am is a Basic Meditation Class.